VR ABLE VISION - Black & Silver
Your Search For The Best Virtual Reality Headset Is Over The ENRG headset reduces eye strain, safeguards your vision, eliminates the incidence of simulator sickness and provides you with a viewing experience which can't be matched by even its popular counterparts - the Google Cardboard. What Makes ENRG Stand Out From The Competition? • The only headset with 38MM large lenses, for an undisturbed viewing experience. • User's myopia within 600 degree no need wear myopia lens • User-friendly: Place your phone in our headset's phone box, slide it back in & enjoy! • Comfortable: Adjustable Velcro headband & IPD distance and a steady face cushion make it perfect for lengthy VR gaming & viewing sessions! • Can be adjusted to meet your individual viewing needs • Lightweight & portable, allows you to enjoy VR anywhere! The ENRG headset is compatible with all 3.5"-6" screens smartphones with a gyroscope feature, while it also fully supports Android, iOS & Windows Phone apps.Product Key Features:
NO COMPROMISE IN QUALITY: Comes in ENRG branded packaging. Contact Dedicated ENRG support line @1800-833-3674 for all Support / installation / warranty claims
|How To Use (User Guide)||
Do's & Don'ts:
- Although eyeglasses can be worn inside VR, they should be removed if the user experiences discomfort. If the discomfort continues and these glasses are not removed, this could cause facial injuries
- If you have poor eyesight, we recommended wearing contact lenses when using the VR.
- Keep the lenses clean and protect them from getting scratched. If the lenses get dirty or steam up, clean them with the lens cleaning cloth
- The VR should not be used by children under the age of 13. Watching videos or playing games with the VR may affect the visual development of children
- The factory lens protectors are pre-installed on the VR
- Remove these lens protectors before you use the VR so you can see clearly.
- The foam cushioning may get dirty if your face is sweating while wearing the VR. Doing so may deteriorate the quality of the foam cushioning. Ensure that you keep your face clean and dry when wearing the VR.
- The VR produces an immersive virtual reality experience that distracts you from and blocks your view of your actual surroundings. For the safest experience, remain seated or stationary when using the VR.
- Never wear the VR in situations that require attention, such as walking, cycling, or driving.
- People who are prone to motion sickness in the real world also have a heightened risk of experiencing discomfort while using the VR. Such individuals should take extra care to read and follow these warnings carefully
- Do not use the VR if you have symptoms of squint, amblyopia, or anisometropia. Using the VR may aggravate these symptoms.
- Make sure the VR is level and secured comfortably on your head, and that you see a single, clear image. If you wear the VR tilted to one side, you may feel discomfort
- If you insert the mobile device tilted to one side, it may cause discomfort. In this case, the mobile device screen will not be aligned properly to the lenses