VR ABLE STUDIO
ENRG VR is a very high quality Virtual Reality for everyone, which gives you a wonderful experience of the 3D Effect movie and playing games by sitting, laying or standing. A pleasing experience of a private visual feast which is comfortable and convenient to use, which allows you to watch it at anytime and anywhere. It is suitable for any kind of smartphone, easily put your smartphone into the 3D glasses. The 3D VR glasses VR by ENRG are perfectly suitable on your face, they are easily flexible and adjustable according to people. VR helps to make the stuff easier to understand and you can have fun too. Music lovers can create a new composition and perform too. it is a great companion for traveling or staying house. Both sides holes of the glass are specially designed for the headset and charging cable, it charges your smart phone while you are using it. It comes with compact portable design which is easy to carry. **What Does It Makes You Feel? :- The goal of ENRG VR able is to create what you imagine. It is compatible with almost every smartphone for most immersive and unbelievable experience of movies, gaming and more. It makes you feel like interacting with the surroundings through fantastic invention. VR able lets you explore the virtual world involving all your five senses in one gadget. The computer graphics in VR Able are fast enough to make believable, interactive and to engage you physically as well as mentally. With the help of VR Able you can have enhanced experience of exciting reality we can watch sitting at home. **Flawless Design** • The light weighing VR is potential to make it comfortable for you. Just tighten the mount head and slip your phone in the soft cushioning VR to go beyond gaming.Product Key Features:
120 DEGREE FOV: Enjoy total immersion with large high quality Imported ENRG lenses and large field of vision. Suitable for people within 0 - 800 degrees myopia, and 0 - 400 degree hyperopia. Comes in ENRG branded packaging. Contact Dedicated ENRG support line @1800-833-3674 for all Support / installation / warranty claims.
INBUILT VOLUME CONTROLLER: Support one key answering phone calls and volume controlling, 120 degrees large field of view, adopts imported ENRG lens, with 35mm focus showing a real view. Immersive sound and 3D vision are integrated, provides an excellent experience. 40mm diaphragm adopts PET material, more powerful sound . Support one key answering phone calls and volume controlling Suitable for people within 0 - 800 degrees myopia, and 0 - 400 degree hyperopia Adjustable.
INBUILT HEADPHONES:Immersive sound and 3D vision are integrated, provides an excellent experience
INBUILT TOUCH BUTTON: No Need for external magnetic clippers or Bluetooth devices. Use the touch button with the device for control
NO COMPROMISE IN QUALITY: We value your experience and your trust in our products. ENRG is made to last and made with the highest quality materials.
|How To Use (User Guide)||
Do's & Don'ts:
- Although eyeglasses can be worn inside VR, they should be removed if the user experiences discomfort. If the discomfort continues and these glasses are not removed, this could cause facial injuries
- If you have poor eyesight, we recommended wearing contact lenses when using the VR.
- Keep the lenses clean and protect them from getting scratched. If the lenses get dirty or steam up, clean them with the lens cleaning cloth
- The VR should not be used by children under the age of 13. Watching videos or playing games with the VR may affect the visual development of children
- The factory lens protectors are pre-installed on the VR
- Remove these lens protectors before you use the VR so you can see clearly.
- The foam cushioning may get dirty if your face is sweating while wearing the VR. Doing so may deteriorate the quality of the foam cushioning. Ensure that you keep your face clean and dry when wearing the VR.
- The VR produces an immersive virtual reality experience that distracts you from and blocks your view of your actual surroundings. For the safest experience, remain seated or stationary when using the VR.
- Never wear the VR in situations that require attention, such as walking, cycling, or driving.
- People who are prone to motion sickness in the real world also have a heightened risk of experiencing discomfort while using the VR. Such individuals should take extra care to read and follow these warnings carefully
- Do not use the VR if you have symptoms of squint, amblyopia, or anisometropia. Using the VR may aggravate these symptoms.
- Make sure the VR is level and secured comfortably on your head, and that you see a single, clear image. If you wear the VR tilted to one side, you may feel discomfort
- If you insert the mobile device tilted to one side, it may cause discomfort. In this case, the mobile device screen will not be aligned properly to the lenses