This section will provide the basic information about the maintenance and Product Care Instructions:
- Pull the plug itself, not the cord attached to it.
- Disconnect any appliance that sparks and has it repaired immediately.
- Always disconnect electronic products before cleaning them.
- Turn off electronic products when you leave home.
- Keep electrical cords away from hot appliances.
- Keep appliances clean and free of dust, lint and grease.
- Use moisture resistant cords when outside.
- Wear rubber soled shoes when operating power tools.
- Follow manufacturers' instructions when operating electrical devices.
- Make sure outdoor electrical outlets are covered with weatherproof covers.
- Use extension cords only for temporary applications.
- Use heavy duty cords when using power tools.
- Keep work areas clean and dry. Sparks can ignite wood scraps, sawdust and solvents.
- Make sure your power tools are grounded or certified double insulated.
- When utilizing adapters, make sure to screw in the wire for grounding.
- Certain outlets for outdoor electronic products or tools should have a ground fault interrupter (G.F.I). This type of circuit breaker, installed in an outlet, protects the user from shock.
- Never turn on an electronic products when standing or sitting in water. Shocks can be fatal.
- Never overload a circuit by plugging in too many electronic products.
- Plug three-way grounded plugs into appropriate outlets. Never tamper with the third prong.
- Never install cords under rugs where they will become worn by foot traffic.
- Avoid exposing the product to extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, moisture, sand, dust, or mechanical shock.
- Never spill liquid of any kind into the product.
- If the electronics or battery become damaged do not try to repair them yourself. It may result in the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Do not attempt to service the unit yourself as opening or removing covers may expose you to various hazards.
- Do not use the device in the presence of a Flammable Anaesthetic Mixture With Air, Oxygen or Nitrous Oxide
- Do not short circuit the battery of the product.
- Do not use the wrong power supply for the device to recharge.