1800-123-3546 care@enrg.in Download E-Brochure

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Product Care Instructions

This section will provide the basic information about the maintenance and Product Care Instructions:

Do's

  • Pull the plug itself, not the cord attached to it.
  • Disconnect any appliance that sparks and has it repaired immediately.
  • Always disconnect electronic products before cleaning them.
  • Turn off electronic products when you leave home.
  • Keep electrical cords away from hot appliances.
  • Keep appliances clean and free of dust, lint and grease.
  • Use moisture resistant cords when outside.
  • Wear rubber soled shoes when operating power tools.
  • Follow manufacturers' instructions when operating electrical devices.
  • Make sure outdoor electrical outlets are covered with weatherproof covers.
  • Use extension cords only for temporary applications.
  • Use heavy duty cords when using power tools.
  • Keep work areas clean and dry. Sparks can ignite wood scraps, sawdust and solvents.
  • Make sure your power tools are grounded or certified double insulated.
  • When utilizing adapters, make sure to screw in the wire for grounding.
  • Certain outlets for outdoor electronic products or tools should have a ground fault interrupter (G.F.I). This type of circuit breaker, installed in an outlet, protects the user from shock.

 

Don'ts

  • Never turn on an electronic products when standing or sitting in water. Shocks can be fatal.
  • Never overload a circuit by plugging in too many electronic products.
  • Plug three-way grounded plugs into appropriate outlets. Never tamper with the third prong.
  • Never install cords under rugs where they will become worn by foot traffic.
  • Avoid exposing the product to extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, moisture, sand, dust, or mechanical shock.
  • Never spill liquid of any kind into the product. 
  • If the electronics or battery become damaged do not try to repair them yourself. It may result in the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury.
  • Do not attempt to service the unit yourself as opening or removing covers may expose you to various hazards.
  • Do not use the device in the presence of a Flammable Anaesthetic Mixture With Air, Oxygen or Nitrous Oxide
  • Do not short circuit the battery of the product.
  • Do not use the wrong power supply for the device to recharge.